- City name: Bialowieza
- Address: ul. Kolejowa 1 a
- Phone: 0048 85 68 12 117, 0048 698 404 944
- Email: email@example.com
- Number of beds: 30
Wejmutka is not just a specie of a pine tree (Pinus strobus) growing in the Palace Park of Bialowieza National Park. It is also a magic place, the place with a soul in the heart of charming Bialowieza village. Cozy guest rooms, homelike breakfasts, unforgettable talks at the fire place, night birds songs heard from balconies, possibility of seeing hoopoe or other birds or a chance to hear spring concert of amphibians. Nature, comfort, peace and quiet. All of it just in one… that what Wejmutka is.
We offer comfortable rooms with bathroom and window blinds. Great polish breakfast and wireless internet is included in the price.
Type of our rooms:
– single standard rooms – 170 PLN/night
– double rooms PLUS – 230 or 250 PLN/night
– double rooms with separated sleeping area – 320 PLN/night
– double rooms apartment type – 350 PLN/night
– double LUX room – 450 PLN/night
Prices for the rooms are between 45 – 120 EUR/room/night, depending on the room type. There is a possibility to add an extra bed in some of the double rooms and apartament type rooms.
Additional costs :
– parking place next to the house – 10 PLN /day
– doggy – 20 PLN /day
– local tax – 2,17 PLN/person/day
Please ask our reservation team for details of current special offers if you are staying longer than 3 nights!
All prices are subject to change during long weekends and holiday periods !!
no images were found